Picture these hospital image television ads: An elderly couple walks down the beach together. A group of children play together at a park. A young woman plants a couple of flowers. Are these scenes unique to your market? Unless they were filmed in obvious community settings, probably not.
RECYCLED ADS CAN SAVE YOU MONEY, INCREASE YOUR COMPANY’S EXPOSURE
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016