Picture these hospital image television ads: An elderly couple walks down the beach together. A group of children play together at a park. A young woman plants a couple of flowers. Are these scenes unique to your market? Unless they were filmed in obvious community settings, probably not.
RECYCLED ADS CAN SAVE YOU MONEY, INCREASE YOUR COMPANY’S EXPOSURE
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview