Marketers at organ procurement organizations and hospitals across the country, desperate to try to find a way to sell the organ donation idea to the public, are beginning to think outside the box. While they're still fighting an uphill battle to raise awareness about the issue, they are scoring support from celebrities, government organizations and others who have set up organizations to encourage donations.
COMBATING THE ORGAN DONATION CRISIS WITH CREATIVE MARKETING
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone