With the theme "Healthcare has never worked like this before", Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp.'s [COL] new national advertising campaign has "worked" to bring it an unsightly lawsuit. Columbia University, which operates Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York hasn't taken kindly to another Columbia using the same name in a national ad campaign and on Sept. 13 filed a lawsuit against the healthcare giant in U.S.
COLUMBIA/HCA FIGHTS OVER NAME IN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App