With the theme "Healthcare has never worked like this before", Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp.'s [COL] new national advertising campaign has "worked" to bring it an unsightly lawsuit. Columbia University, which operates Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York hasn't taken kindly to another Columbia using the same name in a national ad campaign and on Sept. 13 filed a lawsuit against the healthcare giant in U.S.
COLUMBIA/HCA FIGHTS OVER NAME IN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016