With the theme "Healthcare has never worked like this before", Columbia/HCA Healthcare Corp.'s [COL] new national advertising campaign has "worked" to bring it an unsightly lawsuit. Columbia University, which operates Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center in New York hasn't taken kindly to another Columbia using the same name in a national ad campaign and on Sept. 13 filed a lawsuit against the healthcare giant in U.S.
COLUMBIA/HCA FIGHTS OVER NAME IN ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets