With the Dow Jones industrial average hitting all-time records the last two weeks, PR firm executives can't help but be aware how the overall strength of the economy is propelling their business. For many firms, the past 18 months have been the strongest and most profitable period they can remember.
RIDING RISING TIDE, AGENCIES PROFIT FROM RECESSION LESSONS
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing