With the Dow Jones industrial average hitting all-time records the last two weeks, PR firm executives can't help but be aware how the overall strength of the economy is propelling their business. For many firms, the past 18 months have been the strongest and most profitable period they can remember.
RIDING RISING TIDE, AGENCIES PROFIT FROM RECESSION LESSONS
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program