MS&L Names Practice Leaders The New York office of Manning, Selvage & Lee (MS&L), has appointed three senior vice presidents to head three practice groups. Jeremy Jacob will head the office's consumer marketing effort, Andy Tannen is practice director of the corporate/financial/business marketing practice and JoEllen Zumberge will direct the consumer technology practice. (MS&L, 212/213-7010) Coate to Bliss Bliss, Gouverneur Associates, New York, hired Patricia Coate as senior associate. She was a principal at Coate & Associates, Short Hills, N.J.
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks