MS&L Names Practice Leaders The New York office of Manning, Selvage & Lee (MS&L), has appointed three senior vice presidents to head three practice groups. Jeremy Jacob will head the office's consumer marketing effort, Andy Tannen is practice director of the corporate/financial/business marketing practice and JoEllen Zumberge will direct the consumer technology practice. (MS&L, 212/213-7010) Coate to Bliss Bliss, Gouverneur Associates, New York, hired Patricia Coate as senior associate. She was a principal at Coate & Associates, Short Hills, N.J.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016