MS&L Names Practice Leaders The New York office of Manning, Selvage & Lee (MS&L), has appointed three senior vice presidents to head three practice groups. Jeremy Jacob will head the office's consumer marketing effort, Andy Tannen is practice director of the corporate/financial/business marketing practice and JoEllen Zumberge will direct the consumer technology practice. (MS&L, 212/213-7010) Coate to Bliss Bliss, Gouverneur Associates, New York, hired Patricia Coate as senior associate. She was a principal at Coate & Associates, Short Hills, N.J.
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success