PR Helps Distressed Company Find Buyer Not all companies can make it on their own, and when they can't, there's always someone else who may be willing to give it the old college try. This is the story of a company that didn't try to build itself back up on its own, but rather, created and publicized a reason for others to want to buy it. Kamer-Singer and Associates, a San Francisco PR and public affairs firm, worked with snack food manufacturer G.F. Industries, San Mateo, Calif.
CASE STUDY NO. 2917: MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer