Though National Breast Cancer Awareness Month is just two weeks away, it's not too late for healthcare PR executives to join some of the innovative national programs that will help boost their organization's stature in the community.
IT’S TIME TO GIVE YOUR BREAST CANCER AWARENESS PROGRAM A NATIONAL SPOTLIGHT
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing