Advanced Imaging Inc. created this innovative print advertising campaign to tout its own work in the medical industry. A pioneer in the use of computers for medical illustration, David Bolinsky, president of Advanced Imagining Inc. in Wallingford, Conn., wanted to express the artistic side of human anatomy and physiology in his ads.
ADVERTISING ABSTRACTCOMPUTERIZATION LIFTS APPEAL OF MEDICAL ADS
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros