Advanced Imaging Inc. created this innovative print advertising campaign to tout its own work in the medical industry. A pioneer in the use of computers for medical illustration, David Bolinsky, president of Advanced Imagining Inc. in Wallingford, Conn., wanted to express the artistic side of human anatomy and physiology in his ads.
ADVERTISING ABSTRACTCOMPUTERIZATION LIFTS APPEAL OF MEDICAL ADS
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets