Minority professionals are entering public relations at a slow, but steady rate, according to those involved with minority PR organizations. Still, the numbers are lower than many minority professionals believe they should be. Some of this is attributable to outright hiring discrimination, they contend. At the same time, minority leaders in PR are encouraging minority students to consider a PR career.
MINORITY PROFESSIONALS MAKE GAINS, BUT TENSION STILL EXISTS
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing