Tie-in With Bike Tour Grows Melon Demand Anyone selling or buying cantaloupe knows that time is of the essence. If the cantaloupe is not sweet-smelling and a little bit soft on the rind, then it's probably past its prime. So what's a supplier to do when it's got too much of a good, perishable thing? It can either cut its losses or be proactive and get the word out to consumers to stir up demand for the melon. Asgrow Seed Co.
CASE STUDY NO. 2916: CAUSE-RELATED MARKETING
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer