19960909 CASE STUDY NO. 2915: MARKETING PR September 9, 1996 CASE STUDY NO. 2915: MARKETING PR September 9, 1996 Burger King Tie-in Spurs Publicity, Sales Fast-food restaurants always are on the lookout for promotions that can build traffic. This is especially true during the summer and Christmas holiday seasons, when families are more likely to be eating out. One of the most successful promotions in recent years was last winter's "Toy Story" promotion organized by Burger King Corp.
CASE STUDY NO. 2915: MARKETING PR
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign