19960909 CASE STUDY NO. 2915: MARKETING PR September 9, 1996 CASE STUDY NO. 2915: MARKETING PR September 9, 1996 Burger King Tie-in Spurs Publicity, Sales Fast-food restaurants always are on the lookout for promotions that can build traffic. This is especially true during the summer and Christmas holiday seasons, when families are more likely to be eating out. One of the most successful promotions in recent years was last winter's "Toy Story" promotion organized by Burger King Corp.
CASE STUDY NO. 2915: MARKETING PR
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign