19960902 CASE STUDY NO. 2914: CYBER PR: September 2, 1996 CASE STUDY NO. 2914: CYBER PR: September 2, 1996 It should come as no surprise that an online service called WOW! would be marketed with a lot of hype.
CASE STUDY NO. 2914: CYBER PR:
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign