The Social Shake-Up is May 22-24, 2017 at the W hotel in downtown Atlanta and will bring together hundreds of social media, digital, marketing, PR, tech and communications professionals looking to better integrate social media into their overall business strategies. Our speaker roster of 70+ corporations, agencies and nonprofits will share an out-of-the-ordinary social media success that will equip attendees with the knowledge to effectively break through the noise and drive better business outcomes for their brand.
B2c and b2b brands like The Atlanta Hawks, IBM, Arby’s, Carter’s, PwC, Bank of America, Coca-Cola, Hilton, American Cancer Society, Oracle and Atlanta Women’s Foundation will share their expertise on the ins and outs of live streaming, SEO, storytelling, social selling, influencers and social ads on platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
“The Social Shake-Up is one of the most important community-building and social-strategizing events of 2017, bringing to the forefront the power social media has on brands and businesses as a whole,” says Amy Jefferies, show director of The Social Shake-Up. “With the counsel of our distinguished Advisory Board and presenters from top organizations, this show will deliver a forward-thinking social media roadmap for each attendee to infuse into their daily business strategy.”
Attendees will hear forward-thinking strategies at the following interactive sessions:
- How to Make Livestreaming Work for Your Brand
- Aligning Your Brand With Facebook’s Top 3 Priorities
- Snapchat Content Strategies That Hook Audiences & Make Them Care
- How to Take Your Twitter Strategy from Meh to Wow!
- Creating a Content Marketing Strategy That Clicks for B2B, B2C and Nonprofit Organizations
- When the S-T Hits the Fan: Managing Crises on Social Media
- Innovating on Instagram
- How to Squeeze More Organic Reach Out of Social
- Social-Selling Success Stories From B2B and B2C Brands
- Everything You’ve Wanted to Know About Influencers But Were Afraid to Ask
- Leveraging YouTube to Maximize User Engagement
In addition to 30 interactive social media sessions, this premier event will shake up how attendees connect with like-mind peers through various onsite and offsite networking activities— an opening reception, sunrise walk, rooftop party, yoga, Ponce City Market & office hop and Martin Luther King, Jr. tour.
The Social Shake-Up is a thought-leading event designed for teams at organizations of all types and sizes. To sponsor this event, contact Justin Loresco, director of business development at email@example.com. For registration questions, contact Laura Snitkovskiy, director of marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Become a Shaker before the Super Early Bird rate ends on Dec. 16, 2016.