As online video is still a fresh tool for PR pros, it might be difficult to figure out how to approach video ROI. Dane Frederiksen, principal at Digital Accomplice, a company that develops brand content, has some tips on how to ensure you’re not entering the video forest blind: 1) Figure the costs of not. Ask yourself, what might video do to help me get my message out and what’s the cost of not doing anything? This helps give a framework for how valuable video can be as a part of your strategy. 2) Humans are visual animals.
Visual Value: Questioning Your Video ROI? Consider These Points
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement