As online video is still a fresh tool for PR pros, it might be difficult to figure out how to approach video ROI. Dane Frederiksen, principal at Digital Accomplice, a company that develops brand content, has some tips on how to ensure you’re not entering the video forest blind: 1) Figure the costs of not. Ask yourself, what might video do to help me get my message out and what’s the cost of not doing anything? This helps give a framework for how valuable video can be as a part of your strategy. 2) Humans are visual animals.
Visual Value: Questioning Your Video ROI? Consider These Points
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper