As online video is still a fresh tool for PR pros, it might be difficult to figure out how to approach video ROI. Dane Frederiksen, principal at Digital Accomplice, a company that develops brand content, has some tips on how to ensure you’re not entering the video forest blind: 1) Figure the costs of not. Ask yourself, what might video do to help me get my message out and what’s the cost of not doing anything? This helps give a framework for how valuable video can be as a part of your strategy. 2) Humans are visual animals.
Visual Value: Questioning Your Video ROI? Consider These Points
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016