As a PR News Pro subscriber, you now have access to the PR Pro Listserv. This Listserv will include only PR News Pro subscribers and the PR News editorial staff.
We want this Listserv to be a forum for a positive exchange of ideas among communications professionals, a place where you can solicit advice, ask questions and reply to your peers’ questions about all the topics that relate to your work: media relations, internal communications, social media, technology, measurement, crisis management, corporate responsibility, media training, SEO, team building and career advancement. PR News will not publish your comments on the Listserv.
To make the PR News Pro Listserv as useful as possible, please follow these rules of engagement.
- Please do not use the PR News Pro Listserv to market your services or products.
- Do not "flame," challenge or attack others. The discussions on the lists are meant to stimulate conversation, not to create contention. Flaming includes the making of derogatory comments, ridicule, excessive sarcasm and innuendo.
- Use caution when discussing items. Information posted on the Listserv is available for all to see, and comments are subject to libel, slander, and antitrust laws.
- Do not use the Listserv to invite the entire list to join your social network. You may invite individuals to join your network but may not invite the entire list.
- Include a signature tag on all messages. Include your name, affiliation and e-mail address.
- State concisely and clearly the topic of your comments in the subject line. This allows members to respond more appropriately to your posting and makes it easier for members to search the archives by subject.
- Include only the relevant portions of the original message in your reply. Delete any header information, and put your response before the original posting.
- Only send a message to the entire list when it contains information that benefits everyone.
- Send messages such as "thanks for the information" or "me, too" to individuals--not to the entire list. Do this by using your e-mail application's forwarding option and typing in or cutting and pasting in the e-mail address of the individual to whom you want to respond.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as "remove me from the list", through the Listserv. To unsubscribe from the list, follow the directions at the bottom of the listserv email message.
- When using an Auto Reply message for times you are out of the office, please be sure to "Create a Rule" (this is easily done with Microsoft Outlook’s Out of Office Assistant) that would prohibit sending the message to the list.
Thank you for respecting the PR Pro Listserv guidelines. PR News aims to make this Listserv a valuable part of the PR News Pro subscriber benefits and appreciates your help in doing this.
If you would like to unsubscribe from the PR Pro Listserv, please email email@example.com.
To become a PR News Pro subscriber and get access to the PR Pro Listserv along with other subscriber-only benefits, visit http://www.prnewsonline.com/subscribe.