To maximize exposure, Chase officially debuted its new Ink credit card portfolio at the Inc. 500/5000 conference. Here are tips from Chase’s Mike Nagle for making the most out of event sponsorship.
• Be selective about the event/s you sponsor. Chase focused on one event with heavy targeted attendance.
• Pair up. Chase and Inc. partnered to conduct a proprietary survey of small business owners on Inc.’s 500/5000 exclusive lists and publicized the most newsworthy results.
• Signage is key. Chase drove traffic to its booth with extensive signage that was creatively placed.
• Go for maximum exposure. Chase executives introduced several speakers throughout the event as another way to get in front of attendees, and sponsored the main dinner that included ample Ink card signage and giveaways.
• Maximize media opportunities. Chase scheduled face-to-face interviews about Ink with Chase president Richard Quigley at the conference to extend media coverage.
Read the full case study in PR News.