Programmatic advertising provides brands with increasingly targeted ways to get their content in front of just the right audience--and discover new audiences as well. But while the topic is widely discussed in marketing circles, it’s often misunderstood due to its technical complexities and ever-evolving nature.
In this morning workshop, our trainers will demystify the process and use real-world case studies to help you target, automate and optimize your next ad spend. You’ll be sure to leave armed with the knowledge to expertly execute
DSP, DMP, SSP…WTF? Navigating the jargon-heavy landscape of programmatic is the first barrier to understanding it. This session will explain what programmatic ads are, how they work and cover the need-to-know terminology for newcomers to the programmatic ad landscape.
What you’ll learn:
BONUS: Attendees will receive a glossary of acronyms and other terms to refer to throughout
This session will offer a practical look at how communications pros are putting programmatic to work in their day-to-day efforts. We’ll look at real-world tactics and campaigns that brands like IBM and Lenovo have used to track audience behavior in order to best target and optimize their ad spend, and how you can use those tactics for your organization.
Big Data rules everything around us, capturing our location, spending habits and interests everywhere we go. And in the era of Big Data, Google, Facebook and Amazon reign supreme, with 85% of the ad tech marketplace cornered. Here’s how they’re likely to continue changing the rules of the programmatic ad game, what those changes mean to you, and what the remaining 15% of the programmatic ad marketplace looks like.
If you spend at least a quarter of your time in any of these areas, you should attend this workshop:
Join us in New York for this incredible workshop!