Andrew Backover, VP of communications, American Airlines, discusses what it takes to be a successful PR professional in the always-on age of social media.
What it Takes to Be a PR Pro—With Andrew Backover of American Airlines
You might also be interested in:
- Walmart Blames Tracy Morgan for Not Wearing Seatbelt in June Crash
- 10 Tips for Telling a Story That Engages Audiences
- 'National Coffee Day' Fuels Creative Marketing for Dunkin', Starbucks and Others
- PR Insider: Navigating a Crisis in Public and Private Organizations
- The 'Facebook-Loses-Its-Coolness' Narrative Continues, and Ello Looks to Take Its Place