How do you take a century-old technology provider to government agencies and commercial entities and arm it with media assets strong enough to secure top-tier coverage? How do you grab the media’s focus away from tech and data juggernauts like Google? That’s what Unisys was up against in April 2011, as the company aimed to refresh its image and re-enter the industry as a leader in new technology in cyber security, cloud computing, mobile applications and social computing.To assist with the transformation, Unisys tapped Lewis PR to position the company as a provider of mission critical IT by increasing thought leadership and brand awareness. To highlight the solutions Unisys offered, the campaign melded strategic media outreach with digital outlets and platforms.
CaseStudy: Tech Brand ‘Graphically’ Illustrates Power of Research And Visuals to Communicate Thought Leadership
You might also be interested in:
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer