A TrackVia survey comes on the heels of Mayer’s edict that starting in June all Yahoo employees work from the company’s offices.
Yahoo’s New Policy: Workers Favor In-Person Interaction; Brand Affinity, Not Discounts, Drives Social Media ‘Likes’
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need