A TrackVia survey comes on the heels of Mayer’s edict that starting in June all Yahoo employees work from the company’s offices.
Yahoo’s New Policy: Workers Favor In-Person Interaction; Brand Affinity, Not Discounts, Drives Social Media ‘Likes’
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications