If you think apps are passé, they’re not. The number of apps available via Apple’ s App Store has steadily increased in the last few years, and is now approaching one million, with Google Play’s number not far behind. What does this mean for communicators?Think of apps as a content delivery vehicle. What’s inside that vehicle creates awareness, educates and (let’s hope) in some way provides value for the user.
For Communications Pros, Mobile Apps Become Major Business-Driving Tool
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016