It’s unusual for a company with revenue of $18 million to bypass media buys to help spread the word about its products and services, instead depending almost solely on non-paid, public relations efforts.
Case Study: TerraCycle Teams with Tobacco Company for Cigarette Waste Collection Effort—No Ifs, Ands or Butts About It
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need