It’s unusual for a company with revenue of $18 million to bypass media buys to help spread the word about its products and services, instead depending almost solely on non-paid, public relations efforts.
Case Study: TerraCycle Teams with Tobacco Company for Cigarette Waste Collection Effort—No Ifs, Ands or Butts About It
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications