Changing an organization’s culture is a daunting task. It requires comprehensive planning, both internal and external research and outreach and integration with all departments.“The topic of ‘culture’ is a big animal,” says Leila Siman, director, employee engagement communication at ITT Corp. “First you must recognize that a culture already exists, what the culture is and if you are satisfied with it. If not, what will you do about it?
When a Company Changes its Culture, Communicators Play a Critical Role
You might also be interested in:
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence