Changing an organization's culture is a daunting task. It requires comprehensive planning, both internal and external research and outreach and integration with all departments.
When a Company Changes its Culture, Communicators Play a Critical Role
You might also be interested in:
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing