Changing an organization’s culture is a daunting task. It requires comprehensive planning, both internal and external research and outreach and integration with all departments.“The topic of ‘culture’ is a big animal,” says Leila Siman, director, employee engagement communication at ITT Corp. “First you must recognize that a culture already exists, what the culture is and if you are satisfied with it. If not, what will you do about it?
When a Company Changes its Culture, Communicators Play a Critical Role
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently