Changing an organization's culture is a daunting task. It requires comprehensive planning, both internal and external research and outreach and integration with all departments.
When a Company Changes its Culture, Communicators Play a Critical Role
You might also be interested in:
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All