Since the dawn of social media, communicators have had a laser-like focus on listening. According to Altimeter Group , 42% of companies have social media listening as one of its top priorities in 2013. Now, a
Report: Public Skeptical of Social Listening
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- The Intersection Between Creative and Imperative
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy