Evaluation. Many communicators working for social change within limited budgets balk at the sight of this word, seeing instead, “Abandon hope all ye who evaluate here.” After all, it’s already hard enough to design a communications campaign that stands a chance of competing with corporate-funded campaigns. How can we afford to set aside precious resources for evaluation? The answer is that with limited resources to achieve goals, we can’t afford to merely hope for success.
Campaign Evaluation: Logic Models Ensure Results
You might also be interested in:
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App