According to a new study by HubSpot, photos on Facebook Pages received 53% more Likes than the average post, while photo posts attracted 104% more comments than the average post. The study evaluated 8,800 Facebook posts from B2B and B2C companies, comparing Likes-per-photo to overall average Likes-per-post.
Accentuate the Visual: Pics Have Greater Impact on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike