Lauren Carmody The C-suite needs your help to promote a breakthrough advancement in one of your brand’s products. Your first thought: A media tour. Media tours are an effective way to disseminate a message to a group of key reporters and help to foster reporter/executive relationships through face-to-face meetings. Here’s how to schedule one that will yield the most for your client or executive. THREE- TO FOUR-WEEKS OUT â–¶ Start Planning: Make initial contacts.
How To Plan a Media Tour: Devil Is in the Details
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets