Lauren Carmody The C-suite needs your help to promote a breakthrough advancement in one of your brand’s products. Your first thought: A media tour. Media tours are an effective way to disseminate a message to a group of key reporters and help to foster reporter/executive relationships through face-to-face meetings. Here’s how to schedule one that will yield the most for your client or executive. THREE- TO FOUR-WEEKS OUT â–¶ Start Planning: Make initial contacts.
How To Plan a Media Tour: Devil Is in the Details
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter