By the time President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney took to the debate stage on Wednesday, Oct. 3, much had been written about their extensive preparation. Romney was reportedly holed up for days with briefing books, top aides and his sparring partner, Ohio Republican Sen. Rob Portman—while working on “zingers” that would trip up the President. Meanwhile, Obama had been sequestered outside of Las Vegas, and was quoted joking to a volunteer in a local field office: “It’s a drag.
Preparation Matters: Media Training Tips From the Presidential Debate
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns