By the time President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney took to the debate stage on Wednesday, Oct. 3, much had been written about their extensive preparation. Romney was reportedly holed up for days with briefing books, top aides and his sparring partner, Ohio Republican Sen. Rob Portman—while working on “zingers” that would trip up the President. Meanwhile, Obama had been sequestered outside of Las Vegas, and was quoted joking to a volunteer in a local field office: “It’s a drag.
Preparation Matters: Media Training Tips From the Presidential Debate
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016