By the time President Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney took to the debate stage on Wednesday, Oct. 3, much had been written about their extensive preparation. Romney was reportedly holed up for days with briefing books, top aides and his sparring partner, Ohio Republican Sen. Rob Portman—while working on “zingers” that would trip up the President. Meanwhile, Obama had been sequestered outside of Las Vegas, and was quoted joking to a volunteer in a local field office: “It’s a drag.
Preparation Matters: Media Training Tips From the Presidential Debate
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter