There’s a strange phenomenon in the job market these days. On the one hand, the unemployed are desperate for jobs. But on the other hand, business owners are frustrated by what they feel is a shortage of truly qualified applicants. Thanks to a slowly recovering economy, it’s tougher than ever to find a job. A Department of Labor June 2012 jobs report reports there were 3.
There’s Nothing Like Soft Benefits To Keep and Attract Top Talent
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros