There’s a strange phenomenon in the job market these days. On the one hand, the unemployed are desperate for jobs. But on the other hand, business owners are frustrated by what they feel is a shortage of truly qualified applicants. Thanks to a slowly recovering economy, it’s tougher than ever to find a job. A Department of Labor June 2012 jobs report reports there were 3.
There’s Nothing Like Soft Benefits To Keep and Attract Top Talent
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015