Micky Long E-mail marketing, social media and marketing automation are great at helping you share your message with prospective buyers, but they don’t help you craft that message, and that should be your first priority. This is where conversations with your customers enter into any successful PR or marketing effort. To drive revenue for your organization through communications, you need to understand your customers’ business problems and then learn how to sell to them in the way that makes them want to buy. After that, you can choose which PR and marketing tactics will work best. PERFECT PERSONAS Once you decide to change your communications strategy from a vendor-centric approach to a customer-centric one, you’ll start to realize new opportunities with prospects.
How to Make Your B2B Content Buyer-Centric
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging