Micky Long E-mail marketing, social media and marketing automation are great at helping you share your message with prospective buyers, but they don’t help you craft that message, and that should be your first priority. This is where conversations with your customers enter into any successful PR or marketing effort. To drive revenue for your organization through communications, you need to understand your customers’ business problems and then learn how to sell to them in the way that makes them want to buy. After that, you can choose which PR and marketing tactics will work best. PERFECT PERSONAS Once you decide to change your communications strategy from a vendor-centric approach to a customer-centric one, you’ll start to realize new opportunities with prospects.
How to Make Your B2B Content Buyer-Centric
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App