According an Intel/Ipsos survey released in Sept. 2012, about half of adults worldwide feel overloaded by sharing online. Yet adults and teens are sharing quite a bit, with photos of themselves or people they know one of the top items.
Social Watch: Photos, Life Events Are Top Things Shared Online
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success