According an Intel/Ipsos survey released in Sept. 2012, about half of adults worldwide feel overloaded by sharing online. Yet adults and teens are sharing quite a bit, with photos of themselves or people they know one of the top items.
Social Watch: Photos, Life Events Are Top Things Shared Online
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter