According an Intel/Ipsos survey released in Sept. 2012, about half of adults worldwide feel overloaded by sharing online. Yet adults and teens are sharing quite a bit, with photos of themselves or people they know one of the top items.
Social Watch: Photos, Life Events Are Top Things Shared Online
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets