All national political conventions have their moments—good, puzzling and just plain bad. At the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., Mitt Romney’s wife, Ann, gave an impassioned speech that just may have humanized her husband in the eyes of the American public. Then, special guest Clint Eastwood wowed some and perplexed others with his conversation with a chair. Finally, there was the horrific incident involving a CNN camera person: Reportedly two attendees threw peanuts at the African-American woman and said “this is how we feed the animals.
Diversity and Inclusion Must Be Communicated From the Inside-Out
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative