All national political conventions have their moments—good, puzzling and just plain bad. At the Republican National Convention in Tampa, Fla., Mitt Romney’s wife, Ann, gave an impassioned speech that just may have humanized her husband in the eyes of the American public. Then, special guest Clint Eastwood wowed some and perplexed others with his conversation with a chair. Finally, there was the horrific incident involving a CNN camera person: Reportedly two attendees threw peanuts at the African-American woman and said “this is how we feed the animals.
Diversity and Inclusion Must Be Communicated From the Inside-Out
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success