Whether a B2B client search for an agency partner stems from a major business transition or a cyclical review of results from the incumbent firm, the process can be fraught with complications. The intricate structure of some B2Bs can create roadblocks in the decision making to identify a suitable match. Having little to no experience with outside PR counsel is yet another obstacle for many business-facing companies that have traditionally relied on internal staff and resources to handle corporate and marketing communications. Since many senior B2B communications executives are already gearing up for their 2013 budget discussion talks, we reached out to experienced agency seekers for their insights on the B2B agency search process. Our three seasoned veterans offered perspectives from the vantage points of marketing management consulting, external procurement and an end client.
B2B Communications: Avoid Major Roadblocks: Streamline the Search for a PR Agency Partner
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016