Measurement shouldn't be thought of as a performance review—rather a continuous effort to improve program performance.
For Best PR Results, Follow the 3 O’s of Metrics: Outputs, Outtakes & Outcomes
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program