PressFeed’s study, released in August 2012, finds that many PR pros are missing opportunities for media coverage because they are not supplying visuals and SEO-enabled content.
Media Watch: Journalists Demand More Visuals
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros