PressFeed’s study, released in August 2012, finds that many PR pros are missing opportunities for media coverage because they are not supplying visuals and SEO-enabled content.
Media Watch: Journalists Demand More Visuals
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016