While more than half of journalists surveyed by PressFeed say images are important in pitches, just 4% of PR pros think visuals are important to reporters.
Media Watch: Journalists Demand More Visuals
You might also be interested in:
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite