Top PR executives weigh in on their favorite summer business book reads, with the themes of organizational shifts, disruptive technologies and cultural changes as common denominators.
B2B Communications: Business Books Inspire Professional and Personal Growth Among PR Pros
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need