News of the recent passing of Stephen Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, was met with an outpouring of recognition from the business community for the enormous impact he has had on the careers of a generation of professionals. According to Jack Covert and Todd Sattersten, co-authors of The 100 Best Business Books of All Time, there are up to 11,000 new business books published each year. However, very few of these can strike the cultural chords that can shape business thinking on a global scale. Dr. Covey’s 1989 book is among the titles, along with How to Win Friends and Influence People, Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus, and other seminal works, that boast the greatest following from within a unique genre blending business and self-awareness topics.
B2B Communications: Business Books Inspire Professional and Personal Growth Among PR Pros
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App