Liz Guthridge Want individuals to take action? Then you’ve got to create a clear, concise and compelling call to action. You can’t wait for individuals to read your mind. Nor can you expect them to follow a long, involved process. It’s just not human nature.
How To: 7 Steps for Crafting a Crisp Call to Action
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging