Liz Guthridge Want individuals to take action? Then you’ve got to create a clear, concise and compelling call to action. You can’t wait for individuals to read your mind. Nor can you expect them to follow a long, involved process. It’s just not human nature.
How To: 7 Steps for Crafting a Crisp Call to Action
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016