Liz Guthridge Want individuals to take action? Then you’ve got to create a clear, concise and compelling call to action. You can’t wait for individuals to read your mind. Nor can you expect them to follow a long, involved process. It’s just not human nature.
How To: 7 Steps for Crafting a Crisp Call to Action
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success