Shalimar Blakely The final piece of a PR plan, the evaluation, must include three components: visibility, engagement and influence. Even the best of us have rushed through this stage on occasion, providing infomercial-like feedback. But such feedback not only depreciates your work, it provides no real substantial evidence of the impact your strategies and tactics have had on relevant publics and an organization’s bottom line. By incorporating the following tips and using the accompanying checklists, PR will have a much greater impact in your organization. 1.
Measuring Visibility, Engagement & Influence: Generate Metrics That Matter
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets