Shalimar Blakely The final piece of a PR plan, the evaluation, must include three components: visibility, engagement and influence. Even the best of us have rushed through this stage on occasion, providing infomercial-like feedback. But such feedback not only depreciates your work, it provides no real substantial evidence of the impact your strategies and tactics have had on relevant publics and an organization’s bottom line. By incorporating the following tips and using the accompanying checklists, PR will have a much greater impact in your organization. 1.
Measuring Visibility, Engagement & Influence: Generate Metrics That Matter
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros