U.S. teenagers feel they can do more to help the environment, and are looking to go beyond the classroom to learn more about environmental problems, finds a study released in July 2012 by digital imaging solutions company Canon U.S.A.
Charting the Industry: PR Opportunity in Teens’ Green Leanings
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Companies Turning Black Friday on its Head
- Facebook Responds to Criticism of 'Safety Check' Disparity
- Coca-Cola, KIND Execs Discuss Link Between Products, CSR and Transparency at PRSA Day 2
- How L'Oreal Paris Used Social Media Holiday to Promote CSR Effort
- How CSR Can Help Your Brand Bond With Gen-Z