Kemp Goldberg Partners used this communications matrix, which helped formulate and track campaign messages, to manage a Congressional Medicare decision affecting a regional healthcare provider Creating multiple messages in advance of an outcome of a court or regulatory ruling, or before a crisis hits, is a key practice in PR. In fact, the motto “Be Prepared” can be applied as much to communications professionals as to the Boy Scouts of America. But within the last six months, this messaging PR practice has been ramped up significantly, particularly in Washington, D.C., and its political environs.
Crafting Multiple Messages Ahead of Outcomes Takes Supreme Effort
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success