Kemp Goldberg Partners used this communications matrix, which helped formulate and track campaign messages, to manage a Congressional Medicare decision affecting a regional healthcare provider Creating multiple messages in advance of an outcome of a court or regulatory ruling, or before a crisis hits, is a key practice in PR. In fact, the motto “Be Prepared” can be applied as much to communications professionals as to the Boy Scouts of America. But within the last six months, this messaging PR practice has been ramped up significantly, particularly in Washington, D.C., and its political environs.
Crafting Multiple Messages Ahead of Outcomes Takes Supreme Effort
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy