Kemp Goldberg Partners used this communications matrix, which helped formulate and track campaign messages, to manage a Congressional Medicare decision affecting a regional healthcare provider Creating multiple messages in advance of an outcome of a court or regulatory ruling, or before a crisis hits, is a key practice in PR. In fact, the motto “Be Prepared” can be applied as much to communications professionals as to the Boy Scouts of America. But within the last six months, this messaging PR practice has been ramped up significantly, particularly in Washington, D.C., and its political environs.
Crafting Multiple Messages Ahead of Outcomes Takes Supreme Effort
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015