Even if you have plenty of time to prepare for the possible outcomes of a court or regulatory ruling, it still takes cool nerves and fast action to align your messages for different groups of stakeholders.
Crafting Multiple Messages Ahead of Outcomes Takes Supreme Effort
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing