The power of the airwaves proved to be an effective communications tool to raise money, awareness for the military housing organization.
Case Study: PR Goes ‘On Air’ With Branded Radio Campaign to Support Fisher House Foundation and Military Families
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing