Host Dave Ross (left) interviews Medal of Honor recipient Leroy Petry for “A Grateful Nation,” Bloomquist Media’s branded audio content programming for Fisher House Foundation. “A Grateful Nation” aired on 65 stations and XM/Sirius over Memorial Day weekend in 2012. Photo courtesy of Bloomquist Media Organization: Fisher House Foundation Agency: Bloomquist Media Timeframe: Sept. - Dec. 2011 When college student Matt Zajak joined the military, he was known by family and friends back home in New Mexico as an outdoorsman, enjoying rock climbing, skydiving and scuba diving.
Case Study: PR Goes ‘On Air’ With Branded Radio Campaign to Support Fisher House Foundation and Military Families
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016