Host Dave Ross (left) interviews Medal of Honor recipient Leroy Petry for “A Grateful Nation,” Bloomquist Media’s branded audio content programming for Fisher House Foundation. “A Grateful Nation” aired on 65 stations and XM/Sirius over Memorial Day weekend in 2012. Photo courtesy of Bloomquist Media Organization: Fisher House Foundation Agency: Bloomquist Media Timeframe: Sept. - Dec. 2011 When college student Matt Zajak joined the military, he was known by family and friends back home in New Mexico as an outdoorsman, enjoying rock climbing, skydiving and scuba diving.
Case Study: PR Goes ‘On Air’ With Branded Radio Campaign to Support Fisher House Foundation and Military Families
You might also be interested in:
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter