Any successful rebrand begins with careful research: learning what your audiences like—and don't like—about your offerings.
Time for a Change? Identifying Attributes Drives Rebrand Research
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lois Paul and Partners Teams Up With SynapDx to Help Spread New Message About Early Autism Detection
- Your Existing Business Model is on Borrowed Time; Brand Loyalty Can Be Won (or Lost) in Mere Seconds
- Dig Deeper for Yourself and Your PR Team
- Social Media Starting to Become Legitimate Tool for Internal Relations
- PR Billing Rates Pegged to the Market