With the steady rise of digital and social channels, organizations are constantly searching for the most effective people and tools to deliver great digital/social results. This need has touched off a kind of war, if you will, between PR agencies that have developed digital and social capabilities; ad agencies that have done the same thing; and pure-play digital/social shops that compete with both for business. It’s a cutthroat competition. At the PRSA Counselors Academy conference held in May 2012 in New Orleans, the ability to offer digital services, including app development and mobile expertise, were hot topics of conversations among owners of small and midsize PR agencies. For them, expanded digital/social offerings are a matter of survival in a difficult environment.
Want Digital? Choice Between PR Agency and Pure-Play Digital Shop Is Anything But Clear
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy