Pinterest is the current darling of social media, having joined Facebook (which is having its own problems—see story above) and Twitter as one of the Big Three social platforms for brands. Marketers and communicators are clearly excited by Pinterest, and why shouldn’t they be? As of January 2012, Pinterest began driving more traffic to retail Web sites than Google+, LinkedIn, Reddit and YouTube combined. And 21% of U.S.
Pinterest for Brands: The Honeymoon Is Over, Now the Real Work Begins
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success