Some 15% of online adults use Twitter as of February 2012, and 8% do so on a typical day, which is double the percentage from May 2011, says a Pew Research study released in May 2012.
Percentage of ‘Typical’ Day Twitter Users Doubles in Nine Months
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015