Some 15% of online adults use Twitter as of February 2012, and 8% do so on a typical day, which is double the percentage from May 2011, says a Pew Research study released in May 2012.
Percentage of ‘Typical’ Day Twitter Users Doubles in Nine Months
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros