Obesity. It’s a word that has gained prominence in the U.S. in the last several years, as concerns mount about the rising number of dangerously overweight Americans. According to the American Heart Association, of Americans age 20 and older, 149.
National Health Concerns Serve Up PR Risks and Opportunities
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- Leading the Charge: 5 Steps to Get Salespeople on Board With PR
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy