Obesity. It’s a word that has gained prominence in the U.S. in the last several years, as concerns mount about the rising number of dangerously overweight Americans. According to the American Heart Association, of Americans age 20 and older, 149.
National Health Concerns Serve Up PR Risks and Opportunities
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets