A solid, grassroots community relations program can help prevent or deflect a crisis. Here are some best practices for setting up such a program.
Go Grassroots: Build Goodwill With a Community Relations Committee & Plan
You might also be interested in:
- Google-funded Bus Provides Mobile Showers for Homeless in San Francisco
- 5 Tips for Introducing Ethics Into Company Culture
- How a Frontier Airlines Pilot Used Pizza to Create Goodwill for His Brand
- When Brands Take a Stand, PR Must Connect the Dots
- Starbucks Smartens Up Its Image with Free Online Education for Employees