While not receiving nearly as much press lately as its stock-price-challenged rival, don’t feel sorry for Google+. As a product of one of the largest tech companies on the planet, Google+ demands attention. In fact, a report released in May 2012 by social media company Simply Measured shows Google+ brand page adoption and engagement are on the rise. Overall Google+ activity is up since a Q1 study was released in February 2012—three months after the platform’s launch. In Q2 2012, average weekly “circler” engagement is up 112% and content engagement is up 65%, according to the report.
Charting the Industry: Ghost Town? Brands Advance on Google+
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros