While not receiving nearly as much press lately as its stock-price-challenged rival, don’t feel sorry for Google+. As a product of one of the largest tech companies on the planet, Google+ demands attention. In fact, a report released in May 2012 by social media company Simply Measured shows Google+ brand page adoption and engagement are on the rise. Overall Google+ activity is up since a Q1 study was released in February 2012—three months after the platform’s launch. In Q2 2012, average weekly “circler” engagement is up 112% and content engagement is up 65%, according to the report.
Charting the Industry: Ghost Town? Brands Advance on Google+
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets