Leading Through Connections: Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer, an IBM survey of CEOs worldwide released May 2012, finds corporate leadership bullish on social media. CEOs predict it will push past Web sites, call centers and channel partners, and become the No. 2 way to engage customers within the next five years, while traditional media efforts will drastically decrease.
CEOs: Social Media to Become One of The Top Two Ways to Communicate
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016
- A 6-Step Pre-Holidays PR Checkup to Bring the Year to a Successful Close
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016