Leading Through Connections: Insights from the Global Chief Executive Officer, an IBM survey of CEOs worldwide released May 2012, finds corporate leadership bullish on social media. CEOs predict it will push past Web sites, call centers and channel partners, and become the No. 2 way to engage customers within the next five years, while traditional media efforts will drastically decrease.
CEOs: Social Media to Become One of The Top Two Ways to Communicate
You might also be interested in:
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications Communications
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending