Corporate communicators are always looking for media coverage for its CEOs, but in the case of former Yahoo leaders Bartz and Thompson, negative coverage can be deadly in a crisis.
Charting the Industry: Yahoo CEOs Fail Miserably With Media
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing